If you have an impressive collection of jewelry, you may wish to have a jewelry case. A jewelry box is a cabinet which is designed to store jewelry. These boxes are freestanding and designed like a featured furniture piece. Jewelry boxes made with wood will help to prevent moisture built up and provide temperature insulation for your jewelry. The jewelry box lined with a soft and lint-free cloth will allow the jewelry to breathe and prevent tarnishing. In this article, we made a list of Top 10 Wooden Jewelry Boxes 2019 which is going to help you while buying a jewelry box.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Top Wooden Jewelry Boxes 2019:
- 10. Natural Hardwood Wooden Jewelry Box Locked
- 9. Mele Designs Jewelry Box Leigh Wooden Jewelry Box, Burlwood Oak Finish
- 8. Real wood / Wooden Jewelry Box Case WJC065HT
- 7. Rose Carved 6 Layer Wooden/Real Wood Jewelry Box and Lock Wine Red
- 6. SONGMICS Jewelry Box Wooden Case Organizer with Large Mirror Black UJOW03B
- 5. Kay Jay Styles Hand Carved Tree Of Life Wooden Storage Box (Large, Tree Of Life)
- 4. Saganizer Cherry Wooden Jewelry Box Organizer
- 3. Extra Large Wooden Jewelry Box / Jewel Case Cabinet Armoire Ring Necklace Gift Storage Box Organizer Mg002 (BROWN)
- 2. Seya Contemporary Handcrafted Luxury Wooden Jewelry Box
- 1. Seya Walnut Wooden Jewelry Box w/ Lock and Key
- The Buyer’s Guide to Unique Wooden Jewelry Boxes
List of Best Top Wooden Jewelry Boxes 2019:
10. Natural Hardwood Wooden Jewelry Box Locked
The Natural Hardwood Jewelry box is a sleek and contemporary designed box with a sturdy construction. The handcrafted box is made of the finest and sleekest real natural hardwood. The innovatively designed jewelry box is featured with convenient compartments and unique fold out panel design for hanging bracelets and necklaces. The box also has eight suede lined ring slots. The best part of this box is it is lockable, so you do not have to worry about your jewelry. The box has a large capacity where you can even hold the largest jewelry collection. You can showcase your collection in glamor and style in this timeless jewelry case.
9. Mele Designs Jewelry Box Leigh Wooden Jewelry Box, Burlwood Oak Finish
The flat cylindrical shaped jewelry box is made with burl wood finish oak wood. The box offers superb storage. Three open drawers and one ring drawer provide you plenty of space so that you can store all your jewelry in one place. Dual necklace doors feature catch panels and house three hooks each. The box is lined with ivory suede fabric which gives it an elegant look from inside. It is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship which will perfectly organize your necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets.
8. Real wood / Wooden Jewelry Box Case WJC065HT
The jewelry box is crafted of heirloom quality natural real hardwood. It is a clear finish hand polished box which is lined with anti-tarnish fabric. The box consists five slide drawers and 36 compartments which give it enough space to hold your precious jewelry. It can hold so much jewelry than it looks. The jewelry box is so beautifully made and is an excellent example of craftsmanship. You are going to love the design available on the top of the box which gives the box a beautiful look. The box has enough room to organize your jewelry separately.
7. Rose Carved 6 Layer Wooden/Real Wood Jewelry Box and Lock Wine Red
The wine red colored jewelry box has hand carved roses, pearls, and velvet interior lining. Upper lid has a full clear acrylic and dust proof lock which makes it more elegant. The jewelry box has an innovative design with locks and drawers. The drawers also have wood latches to prevent drawer slipping while moving which reduce the risk of broken jewelry. The thoughtful design of the box provides you enough space to protect and arrange your belongings. Different size of compartments helps you to organize the jewelleries beautifully. It will be able to hold your jewelry of different size. Drawer’s height is perfect so space is used efficiently and no space is wasted.
6. SONGMICS Jewelry Box Wooden Case Organizer with Large Mirror Black UJOW03B
This is a high-end wooden structure with exquisite artistry. Cambered front surface and crystal-like shining handles, add extra elegance to this beautiful jewelry box. The beautiful inbuilt large mirror offers to convince when you are wearing your jewelry. The best part is there are stoppers attached to prevent the drawers from sliding down. Three layers of 10 compartments can easily hold your rings, earrings, bracelets, bangles, cuff links, brooches, necklaces, etc. The case is beautiful and sleek, and the liners on the inside are very soft which gives a perfect protection to your jewelry. SONGMICS Black Wooden Jewellery Box is a fashionable and durable organizer for your favorite jewelry which has lots of space.
5. Kay Jay Styles Hand Carved Tree Of Life Wooden Storage Box (Large, Tree Of Life)
The Hand Carved Wooden Storage Jewellery Box is inspired by the Mughal culture which is covered with floral motifs. This is a beautifully made sturdy box with a smooth and clean finish. The box is made with finest Indian Rosewood. Bottom of the box and interior of the top lid are lined with red velvet which adds a touch of class to this box. Other than jewelry you can also store precious stones, herbs, Feng Shui items in this beautifully crafted box.
4. Saganizer Cherry Wooden Jewelry Box Organizer
This is an elegant and fabulous box which looks feminine. Saganizer Cherry Wooden Jewelry Box has dual necklace doors and four drawers. Necklace doors feature catch panels and house three hooks. The inside of the box is lined with an ivory suede fabric. It can hold accessories up to 16 inches long. The box is perfect to hold bangles, bracelets, rings, earrings, watches, etc. The drawers and compartments provide plenty of space where you can keep your favorite jewelry safely and separately. The box will make your dresser much more efficient where you can conveniently organize your jewelry. It is an excellent craftsmanship piece that looks so beautiful.
3. Extra Large Wooden Jewelry Box / Jewel Case Cabinet Armoire Ring Necklace Gift Storage Box Organizer Mg002 (BROWN)
The jewelry organizer has a large capacity. The box is made with the real wood and has a large mirror on the top offers to convince while you wear jewelry. The box has three removable drawers with different size of compartments where you can place jewelry of different sizes. The drawers also have lock system so that your valuable jewelry can remain safe. The doors have eleven hooks where you can hang your necklaces. Safe closer and soft velvet lining protect all your jewelry well. It is a beautiful, sturdy piece which has lots of space where you can keep lots of jewelry. This is a perfect for those who have quite a bit of jewelry.
2. Seya Contemporary Handcrafted Luxury Wooden Jewelry Box
The box is handcrafted of solid wood and has cream velvet interior lining. Seya Jewellery Box is featured with multiple ring rolls so that you can keep lots of rings in the box. The mirror on the top of the lid makes the box more convenient. You can try the jewelry and can see how you are looking while sitting in the front of this beautiful jewelry box. The box also has lock system so that you can keep your precious things safely.
1. Seya Walnut Wooden Jewelry Box w/ Lock and Key
Sey Jewelry Box features a beautiful walnut finish. It is lined with a tan faux suede interior. The box has two swings out necklace doors where you will get ten hooks to keep your necklaces. The box is featured with three drawers, in two drawers compartment are available. So that, you can keep different kinds of jewelry in different compartments. You can also lock the drawers which is a nice feature. It is a simple, classic and functional jewelry box which can store your treasures safely.
The Buyer’s Guide to Unique Wooden Jewelry Boxes
Choosing a Wooden Jewelry Boxes
For jewelry lovers with an eye for unique class and creative sophistication, there are many types of beautiful jewelry boxes suited for all preferences. Your options range from jewelry boxes for safe storage and protection to a more elaborate or expensive style with decorative appeal. Given the wide selection of wooden jewelry box options available, it can be a daunting task to determine which style will complement your tastes.
This guide will assist you in the process of making an informed decision on your purchase. Let’s first take a look at some historical information about the history of jewelry boxes.
A Brief History of Jewelry Boxes
Also known as “jewel caskets”, jewelry boxes were treasure chests for people of high nobility or royalty used to stow away their valuables. During the industrial Revolution jewelry boxes went into mass production as jewelry became more affordable. However, some of the older jewelry boxes were considerably larger than the smaller versions that were mass produced in factories at low prices in the earlier part of the 20th Century. Many of the original jewelry boxes that were created before the 20th Century can be seen at various museums throughout the world (some dating back to 1492 B.C.).
Why Buy a Wooden Jewelry Box?
- Theft Protection: Most jewelry thefts are often the result of leaving your jewelry openly exposed outside of a container. With a jewelry box, your precious items can be locked away and out of site.
- Style Showcase: With so many varieties of wooden jewelry box styles, you can find a jewelry box that will match your home’s decor to add a touch of elegance and pzazz.
- Damage Protection: If you’ve ever had to untangle your favorite necklace or bracelet, a jewelry box is a good idea for placing your jewelry in a protective position to avoid this problem. A jewelry box will also prevent pets or your children from accessing your jewelry.
- Easy Access: It’s easy to loose track of your jewelry when its scattered throughout your room. This can really be a time consuming seek and find project whenever you are trying to find specific jewelry pieces when you are trying to prepare for a special event.
- Organization: A jewelry box will afford you the ability to keep your jewelry in one clutter-free location. With its different compartments containing different sizes and shapes, you can position your jewelry in a manner that prevents them from getting damaged.
- Loss Avoidance: A jewelry box will help you to keep your jewelry in one convenient place to avoid loss. You can rest assured that your jewelry will always be available whenever you need it.
A jewelry box is the best universal solution to all the above issues.
Common Types of Wooden Jewelry Boxes
Jewelry boxes come in a variety of designs and craftsmanship. Here are some of the distinguishing characteristics that you can choose form:
- Armories: These type of jewelry boxes resemble a chest of drawers on the outside. They have a striking resemblance of a piece of furniture and are often over 3 feet in height. Most standard armories have a variety drawers that contain compartments for hanging jewelry.Some contain a mirror on the inside or/and on the top of the lid. Armories are idea for jewelry owners with a large collection of jewelry pieces because of their size.
- Wall Mounted Jewelry Boxes : The Wall Mounted style hangs on the wall, similar to a medicine cabinet. Some styles feature a designed covering over the front lid or a disguised look that camouflages into its surroundings. This style is good for a medium-sized jewelry collection. The wall jewelry box is great for necklaces and bracelets because most models are made with hanging hooks.
- Travel Case Jewelry Boxes : These jewelry boxes are good for carrying your jewelry while traveling. These types of cases are generally smaller with compartments for smaller items such as ear rings, watches, etc. Some styles contain a small mirror. These are made a little more sturdier for mobility. Also, there are quite a few styles on the market which features a puzzle like design to deter theft of your jewelry.
- Specific Jewelry Type Boxes : These style are made of specific jewelry (Watch Boxes, Ring Boxes, etc.)
- Musical Boxes : Most musical jewelry boxes are small and very decorative. This is a good choice for storing special or unique items. Trays which are perfect for rings are common is these style of jewelry boxes.
With such a wide variety of choices, you are sure to find a style that meets your tastes. Remember, your jewelry box can be a place for more than just the storage of your jewelry. The stylish designs on the market are also a fashionable way of displaying elegance and craftsmanship that speaks of quality.