If you are on the hunt for a perfect shower panel in 2020, you are on the right page. In today’s era, investing in the decor of your bathroom will not require you to put a hole in your pocket as luxurious shower panels are available at throw-away prices. With over a hundred shower panels already ruling the market, what makes each one of them different from one another is spray patterns and the design of shower heads. The price of fancy showers, however, can be little more expensive than their other counterparts.
In this invaluable guide, we have listed out the top 10 best shower panels in 2020 after evaluating over a hundred shower panels available in the market. We have taken into consideration various parameters such as brand, price, height, pressure, anti-clog feature, quality and design before gleaning through the best of them.
Table of Contents
- Here is a List of 10 Best Shower Panels in 2020
- 10. Vantory 59” Shower Panel System
- 9. Perfetto Kitchen and Bath Shower panel System (SP0057)
- 8. AKDY 63” Thermostatic Shower Panel System
- 7. Perfetto Kitchen and Bath Multi-function Shower System (SP0056)
- 6. AKDY 39” Multi-Function Shower Panel
- 5. ELLO&ALLO; Shower System
- 4. AKDY AK-787392M Shower Panel
- 3. Blue Ocean Multi-Function Shower Panel
- 2. Blue Ocean 52” SPA392M Shower Panel
- 1. Décor Star Thermostatic Shower panel
- Shower Panels Buying Guide
- Final Verdict
Here is a List of 10 Best Shower Panels in 2020
10. Vantory 59” Shower Panel System
Brushed Nickel, Elegant and avant-grade curved, sleek and elegant design of the shower panel system by Vantory will meet your fantasy in the shower. Manufactured using #304 Stainless Steel, the quality is extremely good making it rust and oxidation free. This shower system is multifunctional offering hand shower, rainfall, massage jets, and waterfall. Every shower function is controlled by brass valves, the brass material is high quality. All the functions can be turned on at the same time.
- 1.1 mm thickness, Stainless steel.
- 1 inbuilt Rainfall and 1 waterfall, 6 powerful Shower jets.
- Dust, High temperature resistant, anti-pollution.
- Superior water-saving and Air Injection Technology.
9. Perfetto Kitchen and Bath Shower panel System (SP0057)
Perfetto Kitchen and Bath’s multifunctional shower panel features a brushed stainless steel, the material making it ultra durable. This shower panel comes with a built-in 2-in-1 overhead rainfall and waterfall shower, body massage jets and highly efficient and durable handheld shower. The brass hose is lightweight and durable chrome plated. The eight adjustable jets can be positioned to any angle for comfort.
- 65” shower tower, 2-in-1 rainfall waterfall overhead shower.
- Angle adjustable water jets.
- Reinforced pipes on the back and uses separate hot and cold water line connection.
8. AKDY 63” Thermostatic Shower Panel System
The AKDY 63” Shower panel, built from stainless steel, durable unit, providing a complete and unique shower making it the star of the show. This Shower system offers thermostatic control that allows operating all its features simultaneously. With 100 nozzles dedicated to providing ample body sprays and 50 nozzles that cater a cascading rainfall shower experience.
- Built-in Overhead Rainfall and Waterfall style shower heads, Body sprays and Shower Wand.
- Simultaneous functions and thermostatic controls.
- Brushed Stainless steel
7. Perfetto Kitchen and Bath Multi-function Shower System (SP0056)
Perfetto Kitchen and Bath’s multifunctional shower panel is manufactured using stainless steel shower panel making it an all-in-one solution to the shower’s need. An overhead waterfall lets the water cascade down, while the multiple jet nozzles gently spray your body for comfort and soothing experience. The shower wand keeps the shower system flexible and allows the user to reach the difficult body areas.
- Brushed Stainless steel, Durable chrome plated brass hose.
- Thermostatic Temperature valve control
- Built-in Overhead Rainfall and waterfall, Body Massage jets and Handheld spray wand.
6. AKDY 39” Multi-Function Shower Panel
The AKDY 39” SP0039 shower panel is manufactured using thick stainless steel for increased durability and long-lasting. The user can opt for a water style spout that’s built in or use the 50 nozzle waterfall coverage from above. This shower panel has two pods of adjustable body spray nozzles, a hand-held the wand. All the functions are self-reliant to provide proper water pressure.
- Stainless Steel, lightweight and Durable Chrome Plated Brass Hose
- Uses pre-existing Temperature Control
- Reinforced rear pipes and standard plumbing connections.
5. ELLO&ALLO; Shower System
The ELLO&ALLO; Shower System is manufactured using SUS304, high-quality Stainless steel, and offers Fingerprint-free shower panel. A LED temperature display is located overhead that assists in selecting the water with the right temperature. It comprises multi-outlet switches that control a different combination of water effects. This shower system comes with 4 Adjustable jet nozzles for power mist massage and 3-Setting hand held Shower fixtures.
- Fingerprint-free shower panel.
- LED water temperature display.
- 4 Adjustable Jet nozzles, 3-Setting hand held Shower fixtures.
- Variable controls for multiple water effects.
4. AKDY AK-787392M Shower Panel
Constructed using Aluminium and tempered glass, this shower panel offers an Ultra Sleek, mirror finish designed to provide the ultimate relaxation and stress-free shower. This shower panel has 8 adjustable jet nozzles for convenient functionality. The function control allows switching between multiple shower functions effortlessly. A hydro/battery powered LED displays water temperature delivering unsurpassed accuracy and visibility. It features Tub Faucet which allows switching between soothing showers and bubbly baths.
- 8 body jet nozzles, 2 spray settings, Rainfall Showerhead.
- Super fast Tub Faucet
- Handheld Shower wand
- Function control, LED Temperature Display.
3. Blue Ocean Multi-Function Shower Panel
The Blue Ocean is a new luxurious shower panel constructed using high-quality aluminum alloy, a tempered glass surface making the shower panel look Ultra Sleek in design. Multiple functions include an Overhead shower, a hand-held showerhead, 8 Water nozzles and a tub spout. The water temperature and the functions are controlled using two different controllers. The shower panel has a LED Temperature display.
- Made of Aluminium Alloy and tempered glass surface for the sleek design.
- LED Temperature Display
- Two controllers to control functions and water temperature.
- Includes a tub spout for bubbly shower.
2. Blue Ocean 52” SPA392M Shower Panel
Blue Ocean SPA392M is unique and lavishing shower panel that would enable you to enjoy a high level of showering experience. With the Shower panel made of Aluminium alloy and the 5mm mirror like tempered glass surface makes the look and feel ultra-Sleek and elegant. The shower panel includes an Overhead shower, a shower wand and 8 water jet nozzles for a soothing and relaxed shower experience.
- 8 Multifunctional Nozzles, an overhead rainfall, and a shower wand.
- Made of Aluminium Alloy and tempered glass surface for ultra-sleek design
- The LED temperature display is powered by AA battery.
1. Décor Star Thermostatic Shower panel
The luxurious stainless steel shower panel is stunningly stylish European inspired design. Elegant silver steel panel and durable stainless steel construction make this shower panel the most convenient and comfortable for a great shower experience. It features Rainfall, Waterfall, Horizontal massage Spray and Hand shower function. The different shower functions are controlled using independent valves and the shower functions can be turned on at the same time.
- 4 Stage Shower function.
- Independent Valve control for each shower function.
- Thermostatic Control to minimize the chance of scald.
Shower Panels Buying Guide
Renovating a bathroom is both fun and exciting, a brand-new feel to a room that you spend so much time in is always a nice way to brighten up your day. Another reason to put in a new bathroom is to increase the value of the property. In this guide we will look at a part of the bathroom renovation that many people do not think about very much but that actually is very important not just for the look and feel of the bathroom but also for the potential resell value; the shower panel.
There are generally two things to consider when shopping for shower panels the design and the installation this guide is split into two parts, the material section and installation section.
Materials is an important element because it largely dictates the cost of the shower panel as well the functionality it will have.
PVC is often the cheapest alternative but that does not mean it is bad. Internally there is a series of plastic beams seated vertically those are then covered with a layer of PVC this construction with air pockets between the beams in the middle of the panel means that it is full of air and actually a good insulator compared to a solid PVC piece. This type is also excellent when weight is a factor maybe because the frame cannot take a lot of weight or if for any other reason the contractor needs to be mindful of weight, RV bathrooms comes to mind.
Acrylic Wet Wall
The main benefit here is the small footprint; often just .15 inches thick! Another benefit here is that the manufacturing process allows for a lot of creativity, the panels can be made in almost any color and the color can be semi transparent or solid of course there is also the option of a clear acrylic wall that is just as clear as actual glass. A drawback compared to the previous mentioned PVC panels is price and weight, the price can be considerably higher than PVC and they are always heavier than PVC panels which means they might not be a good option if weight is an issue.
This is the highest quality of shower panel this also mean that they are the most expensive and heaviest so it may not fit the budget or weight restrictions.
If you want to be creative with your bathroom MDF should be considered they can be molded to have almost any shape including classic brick or wooden planks any color can also be printed on them as well as actual pictures like skylines or pictures from nature. And this is why they are so loved by so many people the customization ability you get is unrivaled.
They are of course as waterproof and hygienical as the other two on the list.
When it comes to installing the panels it is always important to contact a trusted contractor that knows the special requirements that goes into constructing something in a wet space like a bathroom, this is a job that is not advised to undertake yourself if you do not know exactly what you are doing otherwise you run the risk of voiding your insurance if water starts leaking or even worse you might get water close to electrical wiring and end up causing an electrical fire.
PVC is often the cheapest to install due to its light weight the other two materials discussed above often cost about the same to have installed the exception would be if you have MDF with a picture or photo printed on it that needs to be assembled in a certain way to match up the image that will increase the installation cost.
MDF is also the most expensive to have shipped, this is not really a consideration if deciding to buy from a local shop but if a purchase is made online the shipping cost would typically be higher for the MDF panels compared to the other ones with PVC once again coming out as the cheapest option just as for installation.
A good contractor typically can install the shower panel on any surface you might have in the bathroom even uneven tile. In the case if very bumpy surfaces the solution is often to get the panel as close as possible and then add some extra bathroom grade silicone between the panel and the wall to make sure that mold growth is kept at a minimum.
When it comes to the plumbing all the above-mentioned materials support plumbing meaning you can drill through them and have a faucet come out of them, you are also able to install shelves and other equipment such as railing if needed.
As shows panels are complex to understand owing to their variety and design, selecting the right one could be cumbersome and confusing. However, determining your need including size, the quality of shower head and the message functionality is the key to selecting the right fit for your bathroom decor.